14-karat gold, freshwater pearl and diamond necklace
Key themes in the jeweler's collections, Mizuki Goltz's name translates to "purity, vitality and fluidity in life" from her native Japanese. This layered necklace is cast from 14-karat gold and strung with a diamond and freshwater pearl pendant - the delicate chain makes it look as if it's floating.
- This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 20cm / 7.8in
- Pendant Length: 0cm / 0.3in
- Pendant Width: 0cm / 0.2in
- Diamond, total weight: 0.015-carats
- Clasp fastening
- Freshwater pearl: China
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.