Bronwyn tulle midi dress
Molly Goddard has always been loved for her voluminous tulle dresses but the fan base was taken up a notch when Jodie Comer's character Villanelle wore one in the hit series Killing Eve. Seen on the Fall '19 runway, this pastel-green 'Bronwyn' style is designed with romantic puffed sleeves and a softly pleated skirt. It's completely sheer, so layer a tonal slip underneath or a fluorescent bodysuit if you're feeling more daring.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a UK 8
- Pastel-green tulle
- Concealed zip fastening along side
- 100% nylon
- Dry clean
- Designer color: Glow Green
- Made in England
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.