Asymmetric cotton-blend gabardine skirt
- US0 (sold out)
- US2 (sold out)
- US4 (sold out)
- US6 (sold out)
- US8 (sold out)
- US10 (sold out)
Swedish model Erika Linder is the star of Monse's Pre-Fall '18 lookbook – known for being androgynous, she perfectly captures the spirit of the label's menswear-inspired designs. This skirt is cut from cotton-blend gabardine and deconstructed with a slash at the side to give it a cool asymmetric hem. Wear yours with one of the label's blazers and fresh white pumps.
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- Asymmetric hem, designed to be worn at the waist
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 0
- Beige cotton-blend gabardine
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at side
- 95% cotton, 5% polyurethane
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.