18-karat gold, sapphire crystal and diamond ring
Moritz Glik honed his eye for beautiful and timeless accessories as a shoe designer before stepping into the realm of fine jewelry. This ring is handmade from 18-karat gold and has 0.60-carats of loose diamonds encased between two faceted sapphire crystal windowpanes - the tiny stones are meant to shake and shift freely, catching the light from every angle.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Width of Embellishment: 1cm / 0.4in
- Height of Embellishment: 1cm / 0.4in
- Circumference: 5.2cm / 2in
- G-H diamonds, total weight: 0.60-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.