Nevada beaded silk-chiffon jumpsuit
- US4 (sold out)
- US6 (sold out)
- US8 (low stock)
- US10 (low stock)
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER.COM. Naeem Khan's 'Nevada' jumpsuit is perfect if you're a contemporary bride looking for something a little different to wear on your big day, or for the reception afterwards. First spotted on the Spring '18 runway in black but re-released in white especially for us, this piece is cut from wispy silk-chiffon that's intricately embellished with tonal and metallic beads that shimmer as you move. It has a wide '70s-inspired collar, flattering drawstring waist and wide legs. Underpin the sheer fabric with nude underwear.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a slightly loose fit, use the adjustable drawstring to cinch in at the waist
- Lightweight, heavily embellished, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
- White silk-chiffon
- Zip fastening along front
- 100% silk
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.