Pleated grain de poudre wool tapered pants
Color: Pastel yellow
- FR34 (sold out)
- FR36 (sold out)
- FR38 (sold out)
- FR40 (sold out)
- FR42 (sold out)
- FR44 (sold out)
Creative Directors Lisi Herrebrugh and Rushemy Botter are the perfect fit for Nina Ricci - they share the founder's appreciation of strong, yet sophisticated, colors. These 'Honey'-hued pants are cut for a relaxed fit from grain de poudre wool - the duo chose the fabric to give structure to the cocooning shape. Tuck in your blouse to showcase the flattering high-rise waist.
- Fits small to size, take one size larger than normal
- High-rise, cut for a relaxed fit, tapered at the hem
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 38
- Pastel-yellow grain de poudre wool
- Button and concealed zip fastening at front
- 100% wool; button: 100% horn (Cow)
- Dry clean
- Designer color: Honey
- Made in France
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.