+ NET SUSTAIN Farrah organic cotton-jersey shorts
- xx small
- x small (sold out)
- small (sold out)
- medium (sold out)
- large (sold out)
- x large (sold out)
London-based brand Ninety Percent gives 90% (hence the name) of its profits to charitable causes, so if you're looking to shop more consciously in 2019 then this is the label to look to. These 'Farrah' shorts are made from soft organic cotton-jersey and have an elasticated waistband, curved hems and small slits at the sides. Balance out the micro length with something loose and oversized on top.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Dropped crotch, designed for a relaxed fit
- Drawstring waist, designed for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size XSmall
- Black organic cotton-jersey
- Pull on
- 100% organic cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.