+ NET SUSTAIN stretch-jersey shorts
- xx small (low stock)
- x small
It's the versatility of cycling shorts that's made them one of this season's biggest trends - Ninety Percent's pair looks cool with blazers and oversized tees alike. They're cut from stretch-jersey for a second-skin fit and have raised seams to contour your figure, as well as an exposed silver zip. The brand carefully considers the materials it uses so these are spun with EcoVera viscose, a sustainable alternative to traditional fibers.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- High-rise, designed for a compression fit
- Elasticated at the waist for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a size XSmall
- Black stretch-jersey
- Zip fastening along back
- 70% EcoVera viscose, 25% polyamide, 5% elastane
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.