+ NET SUSTAIN tie-dyed organic cotton-terry track pants
- xx small (sold out)
- x small (sold out)
- small (sold out)
- medium (sold out)
- large (sold out)
- x large (sold out)
Ninety Percent actively sources fabrics that are kinder to the planet than some other, more conventional materials. These tie-dyed track pants are made from organic cotton-terry that's soft and naturally stretchy. They have a comfy elasticated waistband and tapered cuffs. Wear yours with the matching hoodie.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, designed for a relaxed fit
- Elasticated at the waist for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size XSmall
- Tonal-gray organic cotton-terry
- Pull on
- 100% organic cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.