+ NET SUSTAIN Ivy 18-karat recycled gold emerald ring
Octavia Elizabeth describes her jewelry as ""a daily indulgence"" - each piece is luxurious and special, but still really wearable. Part of the brand's 'Ivy' collection, this ring has been handcrafted in LA from 18-karat gold (that’s over 50% recycled to meet our NET SUSTAIN criteria) and simply encrusted with 0.56-carats of shimmering diamonds Style yours with the label's matching necklace.
This product was Locally Made and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 5.4cm / 2.1in
- Emeralds, total weight: 0.56-carats
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.