+ NET SUSTAIN Ivy 18-karat gold diamond ring
Octavia Elizabeth describes her jewelry as "a daily indulgence" - each piece is luxurious and special, but still really wearable. Part of the brand's 'Ivy' collection, this ring has been handcrafted in LA from 18-karat gold (that’s over 50% recycled to meet our NET SUSTAIN criteria) and simply encrusted with 0.56-carats of shimmering diamonds. Style yours with the matching necklace.
This product was Locally Made and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- US sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Circumference: 5cm / 2.1in
- G-H VS diamonds, total weight: 0.56-carats
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.