Oscar de la Renta
Floral-print stretch-cotton poplin midi dress
- US0 (low stock)
- US2 (low stock)
- US4 (low stock)
- US6 (low stock)
- US10 (low stock)
- US12 (low stock)
- US14 (sold out)
- US16 (sold out)
Oscar de la Renta's Spring '20 collection is a vibrant affair that nods to the brand's Latin American roots. This midi dress is cut from stretch-cotton poplin and features an original patchwork floral print developed by Laura Kim from fabric off-cuts in the studio. Match your heels to one of the colorful blooms.
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- Cut to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 0
- Multicolored stretch-cotton poplin
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- 97% cotton, 3% elastane; lining: 48% acetate, 46% cotton, 6% elastane
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.