OSCAR DE LA RENTA
Gold-tone, enamel and faux pearl ring
Oscar de la Renta's ring is shaped to depict the same wildflower that adorns the season's dresses. Made from gold-tone metal, it's coated with vibrant enamel that adds dimension and a lifelike feel, and centered with a cluster of faux pearls. We like it best with the coordinating earrings.
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 4.9cm / 1.9in
- Width: 3cm / 1.2in
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.