+ NET SUSTAIN crochet-trimmed floral-print stretch-ECONYL bikini briefs
Color: Pastel yellow
- UK6 (sold out)
- UK8 (sold out)
- UK10 (sold out)
- UK12 (sold out)
- UK14 (sold out)
Peony's bikini briefs are made from stretch-ECONYL® that’s a little kinder on the planet than some other fabrics - abandoned fishing nets and other nylon waste are rescued from oceans and landfills, then carefully cleaned and purified to create the quick-drying (and recyclable) fabric. They're printed with pretty wildflowers that match the top and have crochet trims.
Wear it with: Ray-Ban Sunglasses.
This product Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Multicolored stretch-ECONYL®, ecru crochet
- Ties at sides
- 78% stretch-ECONYL®, 22% elastane; lining: 90% recycled polyester, 10% elastane
- Hand wash
- Designer color: Wildflower
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.