+ NET SUSTAIN polka-dot stretch-ECONYL underwired bikini top
- UK6 (one left)
- UK8 (sold out)
- UK10 (sold out)
- UK12 (sold out)
- UK14 (sold out)
"For our printed fabrics, we use fabric made from ECONYL®, a 100% regenerated nylon made from abandoned fishing nets and nylon waste from landfills and oceans around the world," explains Peony. This stretchy bikini top is patterned with timeless polka-dots and has fully adjustable shoulder straps. The cups are underwired for support.
This product Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a C cup or above may wish to take the next size up
- Underwired style
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps
- Model is 180cm/ 5'11", bra size 32A and is wearing a UK 8
- Black and ivory stretch-ECONYL®
- Hook fastening at back
- 78% ECONYL®, 22% elastane; lining: 90% recycled polyester, 10% elastane
- Hand wash
- Designer color: Macaroon
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.