+ NET SUSTAIN belted ruffled floral-print stretch-ECONYL swimsuit
- UK6 (sold out)
- UK8 (low stock)
- UK10 (sold out)
- UK12 (sold out)
- UK14 (sold out)
Peony's swimsuit is decorated with blooms reminiscent of those in Renaissance oil paintings. It's cut from a blend of stretch and signature ECONYL®, which is produced using fishing nets and other ocean waste, and fully lined in REPREVE®, a recycled yarn derived from discarded plastic bottles. The ruched belt is sewn on, so it won't slip down while you're taking a dip in the pool, and the straps are fully adjustable.
This product Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Multicolored stretch-ECONYL®
- Pulls on
- 78% ECONYL®, 22% elastane; lining: 90% REPREVE®, 10% elastane
- Hand wash
- Designer color: Renaissance
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.