+ NET SUSTAIN one-shoulder floral-print swimsuit
Color: Pastel yellow
- UK6 (low stock)
- UK8 (one left)
- UK10 (sold out)
- UK12 (low stock)
- UK14 (sold out)
Peony says it "strives to deliver collections that pioneer sustainability." This swimsuit is made using ECONYL®, a fabric derived from rescued waste from landfills and oceans that goes through a steady purification process (including sorting and cleaning), before being recycled and turned into the premium yarn. It's printed with pretty blooms and has a sweeping shoulder strap that's partially adjustable.
Wear it with: Ray-Ban Sunglasses.
This product Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Multicolored stretch-ECONYL®
- Pulls on
- 78% ECONYL®, 22% elastane; lining: 90% recycled polyester, 10% elastane
- Hand wash
- Designer color: Wildflower
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.