+ NET SUSTAIN ruffled floral-print stretch-ECONYL swimsuit
Not only is Peony's swimsuit beautifully detailed, it's thoughtfully made too - the stretch-ECONYL® fabric is recycled from abandoned fishing nets. It's outlined with flouncy ruffles and has a cutout side and removable padding.
This product Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- White and tonal-blue stretch-ECONYL®
- Pulls on
- 78% ECONYL®, 22% elastane; lining: 90% recycled polyester, 10% elastane
- Hand wash
- Designer color: Porcelain
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.