+ NET SUSTAIN polka-dot stretch-ECONYL underwired bikini top
- UK10 (sold out)
- UK12 (sold out)
- UK14 (sold out)
"For our printed fabrics, we use fabric made from ECONYL®, a 100% regenerated nylon made from abandoned fishing nets and nylon waste from landfills and oceans around the world," explains Peony. This stretchy bikini top is patterned with timeless polka-dots and has fully adjustable shoulder straps. The cups are underwired for support.
This product Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a C cup or above may wish to take the next size up
- Underwired style
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps
- Model is 180cm/ 5'11", bra size 32A and is wearing a UK 8
- Black and ivory stretch-ECONYL®
- Hook fastening at back
- 78% ECONYL®, 22% elastane; lining: 90% recycled polyester, 10% elastane
- Hand wash
- Designer color: Macaroon
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.