Limelight Garden Party 18-karat white gold, sapphire and diamond ring
Piaget's 'Limelight Garden Party' ring is proof that the brand's boundary-pushing craftsmanship is unmatched. It's cast from 18-karat white gold to resemble a blooming rose - the intricate latticed petals intertwine around a glowing pink sapphire and are each traced by shimmering diamonds.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Pink sapphire, total weight: 4.86-carats; diamonds, total weight: 1.56-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.