Piaget Rose 18-karat white gold diamond ring
Yves Piaget has a lifelong passion for roses - he served as a jury member for the Geneva International Competition of New Roses, where, in 1982, the winning bloom was named after him. This ring is cast from 18-karat white gold that's carved to resemble the flower and illuminated by 5.79-carats of sparkling diamonds. It's truly spectacular, so keep the rest of your accessories pared back to ensure it takes center stage.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Diamonds, total weight: 5.79-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.