18-karat gold tourmaline necklace
Pippa Small worked with the arts foundation Turquoise Mountain in Jordan to make this necklace. It's been handcrafted by a new generation of artisans who are being trained in jewelry making to help provide a sustainable livelihood. Made from 18-karat gold, the pendant is shaped like an eye and set with a pink tourmaline stone at the center. The symbol is thought to have protective powers and repel negative energy.
This item’s measurements are:
- Pendant Length: 3cm / 1.2in
- Pendant Width: 2.5cm / 1in
- Pink tourmaline
- Lobster clasp fastening
- Comes in a drawstring pouch
- This piece is handmade from natural materials and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.