+ NET SUSTAIN 18-karat gold and cord necklace
Pippa Small traveled all over the world as a child - she would hand-pick pebbles from sandy beaches to add to bracelets she made herself. This cord necklace has been made by artisans and strung with 18-karat gold beads and a pendant that's shaped to resemble a swirling tulip shell. Wear yours with the matching bracelet.
This product supports Craft and Community. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 19cm / 7.4in
- Pendant Length: 3cm / 1.2in
- Pendant Width: 1cm / 0.4in
- Hook fastening
- Comes in a drawstring pouch
- This piece is handmade from natural materials and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.