Leather-trimmed studded checked wool-blend tweed jacket
First spotted on the Fall '17 runway, Prada's jacket is cut from wool-blend tweed in a heritage checked pattern - a key trend this season. Trimmed with leather fringing, it has a layered collar and oversized pockets that are emphasized with rows of silver studs. The boxy shape makes it easy to wear over chunky sweaters.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended for a boxy fit, cut to be worn loose
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric with non-stretchy leather panels
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an IT 40
- Multicolored wool-blend tweed, burgundy leather
- Button fastenings through front
- 100% wool; trim: 100% leather (Lamb)
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.