Grace 14-karat gold diamond ring
Parisian jeweler Rainbow K captures the high-octane glamour of the 'Roaring Twenties' in its exquisite 'Grace' ring. This Art Deco-inspired piece shimmers with diamonds from all angles of the raised band and is complete with faceted blue cabochons at either end. Wear it with cocktail dresses or sharp tailoring.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Diamonds, total weight: 1.00-carats
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.