Shield 18-karat gold, emerald and diamond ring
Rainbow K's pieces are influenced by vintage finds from the Art Deco period, and this 18-karat gold ring captures that aesthetic beautifully. It's cast in the shape of a 'Shield' that's encrusted with 0.30-carats of glittering diamonds and has emeralds along the channel as well as a faceted one bezel-set at the center. We also have the ruby version in our edit.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Emerald, total weight: 1.20-carats; diamonds, total weight: 0.30-carats
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.