+ NET SUSTAIN Vic ruffled organic cotton-blend poplin mini dress
- x small (sold out)
- small (sold out)
- medium (sold out)
- large (sold out)
- x large (sold out)
Reformation's clothes are always imbued with the easy, laidback spirit of the brand's native LA. This 'Vic' mini dress is cut from organic cotton-blend poplin that's been left unlined so it's incredibly light and breathable. It's trimmed with sweet ruffles.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, slightly loose at the hip
- Elasticated at the waist for a comfortable fit
- Lightweight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size XSmall
- Black organic cotton-blend poplin
- Slips on
- 98% organic cotton, 2% spandex
- Green dry clean
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.