+ NET SUSTAIN Fran button-detailed floral-print crepe mini skirt
Reformation's 'Fran' mini skirt can be styled in so many ways. It's made from lightweight crepe woven from responsibly sourced viscose and patterned with ditsy florals. It's detailed with covered buttons and an alluring slit at the front.
Shown here with: Jil Sander Blouse, Prada Tote, New Balance Sneakers, Monica Vinader Bracelet, Ippolita Bracelet, Anita Ko Ring, Repossi Ring, Spinelli Kilcollin Earrings, Pomellato Necklace, Anita Ko Bracelet.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Mid-thigh length, designed to be worn at the waist
- Slightly short in length
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 2
- Black and off-white crepe
- Concealed zip fastening along back
- 53% viscose, 47% rayon
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.