Laurie cotton and linen-blend and silk wrap skirt
- UK6 (sold out)
- UK8 (low stock)
- UK10 (sold out)
- UK12 (sold out)
- UK14 (sold out)
Rejina Pyo is inspired by two of her favorite artists for Spring '19, looking to Mark Rothko's graduations and the way Ángela de la Cruz twists things out of place. This 'Laurie' midi skirt is made from cotton and linen-blend in a flattering wrap shape and spliced with a layer of silk underneath. It's finished with two sharp box pleats and a single utility-style pocket at the hip. Our stylists like it with an oversized shirt and the brand's color-pop 'Agnes' tote.
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- Mid-thigh length, designed to be worn at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a UK 6
- Green cotton and linen-blend and silk
- Concealed button fastening at front
- Fabric1: 70% cotton, 30% linen; fabric2: 100% silk
- Dry clean
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.