Salem embroidered tulle and crepe maxi skirt
- FR36 (sold out)
- FR38 (sold out)
Rime Arodaky's maxi skirt is designed with modern brides in mind who are looking for something untraditional - it can be mixed and matched with other pieces in the collection like this cropped top. Sitting at the slimmest part of the waist, this mid-weight crepe 'Salem' style beautifully hugs your curves before sweeping out at the hem to softly trail the floor. It's overlaid with intricate floral-embroidered tulle that moves gracefully when walking down the aisle or dancing.
- Fits small to size, take one size larger than normal
- Maxi-length, designed to be worn at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take their normal size
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 38
- White tulle and crepe
- Button and concealed zip fastening at back
- 50% viscose, 50% acetate; embroidery: 10% polyamide, 60% wool, 20% viscose, 10% paper; lining: 100% polyester
- Dry clean
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.