+ NET SUSTAIN Boss frayed cotton-twill jumpsuit
- x small (sold out)
- small (sold out)
- medium (sold out)
- large (sold out)
Daun Dees founded Rivet Utility with the intent to create comfortable, versatile pieces that require minimal styling effort. Made in downtown LA, this sleeveless 'Boss' jumpsuit is cut from cotton-twill in a slim silhouette and has softly frayed trims. It's fitted with plenty of pockets for your keys and small essentials, making it great for busy days running errands.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- Take the next size up if you wish to achieve a looser fit
- Designed for a slim fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size XSmall
- Navy cotton-twill
- Zip fastening along front
- 100% cotton
- Made in Los Angeles
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.