+ NET SUSTAIN mesh-paneled embroidered cotton mini dress
- FR34 (low stock)
- FR36 (one left)
- FR38 (low stock)
- FR40 (sold out)
Rue Mariscal's breezy clothing pays tribute to the talented female artisans of Paraguay, who carefully embroider each and every piece by hand. Cut from pink cotton, this mini dress has breathable mesh panels at the shoulders and shirred waistband and a frayed, slightly asymmetric hem. Wear yours with neutral accessories.
This product was Locally Made and supports Craft and Community. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a slightly loose fit
- Partially elasticated at the waist for a comfortable fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR 36
- Pink cotton and mesh
- Concealed hook and button fastenings through front
- 100% cotton
- Green dry clean
- Made in Paraguay
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.