+ NET SUSTAIN cropped embroidered cotton-canvas tapered pants
- FR34 (one left)
- FR36 (sold out)
- FR38 (sold out)
- FR40 (sold out)
- FR42 (sold out)
- FR44 (sold out)
Rue Mariscal co-founders Gaba Esquivel and María Claudia Benza honor their Paraguayan heritage by incorporating traditional craftsmanship into all of the label's pieces. Made from black cotton-canvas, these pants are hand-embroidered with white stripes using a template that minimizes waste and have a flattering high-rise waist and tapered-leg shape.
This product was Locally Made, Reduces Waste and supports Craft and Community. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, cut for a loose fit, tapered at the hem
- Partially elasticated at the waist for a flexible fit
- Cropped length
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR 36
- Black and white cotton-canvas
- Concealed hook and button fastenings at front
- 100% cotton
- Green dry clean
- Made in Paraguay
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.