Dégradé sequined stretch-knit mini dress
- x small
- x large (low stock)
SAINT LAURENT's Anthony Vaccarello debuts such statement-making eveningwear for Spring '20 - he's a champion of this season's high-shine trend. Underpinned with smooth crepe de chine, this dress is knitted from sumptuous stretch fabric covered in light-catching dégradé sequins. It's gathered through the sleeves and has a flexible, elasticated waist.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a slightly loose fit
- Elasticated at the waist for a flexible fit
- Mid-weight, heavily embellished, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size XSmall
- Black stretch-knit
- Slips on
- Fabric1: 94% polyamide, 6% elastane; fabric2: 100% polyester; lining: 100% viscose
- Hand wash
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.