Shirred broderie anglaise cotton-poplin mini dress
- UK4 (sold out)
- UK6 (sold out)
Self-Portrait's Han Chong says he wanted the Spring '20 lineup to feel breezier, simpler and more laid-back than previous collections - as a result, it's filled with lightweight fabrics and comfortable silhouettes, including this cotton-poplin mini dress. Shown on the runway, it's layered with delicate broderie anglaise along the square neckline and has a tie-fastening back and shirred bodice. Wear yours with flat sandals and a colorful bag.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Ties at the back for an adjustable fit
- Particularly short in length
- Lightweight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK 8
- White broderie anglaise cotton-poplin
- Ties and concealed zip fastening at back
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.