Roopal tie-front striped cotton-poplin midi shirt dress
- x small
- small (sold out)
- large (sold out)
Shirt dresses are a key trend for spring, and Silvia Tcherassi's 'Roopal' version channels the look in such a fun way. Printed with colorful stripes inspired by her native Colombia, this midi style is made from crisp cotton-poplin and has adjustable ties at the front that can be knotted into a playful bow. Wear yours with neutral accessories.
Shown here with: Hunting Season Clutch, Cult Gaia Sandals, Anita Berisha Necklace, Laura Lombardi Necklace, Nathalie Schreckenberg Earrings, Rasa x Anna Beck Cuff, Jennifer Fisher Cuff, Laura Lombardi Bracelet, Tohum Cuff.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Lightweight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size XSmall
- Multicolored cotton-poplin
- Concealed snap and button fastenings at front
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Designer color: Sangria Stripes
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.