SOPHIE BILLE BRAHE
Croissant de Ensemble 18-karat gold diamond ring
Sophie Bille Brahe's clean, simple designs allow the traditional craftsmanship and beautiful materials to speak for themselves. This 'Croissant de Ensemble' ring is made from 18-karat gold and dotted with 1.66-carats of brilliant-cut diamonds in graduating size. It would make a very special wedding band or anniversary gift.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Brilliant-cut F-G VVS diamonds, total weight: 1.66-carats
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.