SOPHIE BILLE BRAHE
Grand Splash 18-karat gold diamond ring
Copenhagen-based fine jeweller Sophie Bille Brahe often looks to nature for inspiration. Set with 1.04-carats of sparkling Top Wesselton diamonds in varying sizes and cuts, this 'Grand Splash' ring is shaped to resemble a wave crashing against the shore. It's handmade from 18-karat gold, so it's a piece you'll cherish forever.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 5.4cm / 2.1in
- Width: 0.5cm / 0.2in
- Brilliant-cut F-G diamonds, total weight: 1.04-carats
- Slips on
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.