Allison grain de poudre wool blazer
Stella McCartney's Savile Row training is always apparent in her tailoring. Part of the first look on the Spring '20 runway in Paris where it was styled with striped pants, this 'Allison' blazer is cut from grain de poudre wool in a loose, boyfriend silhouette. The hushed beige hue will look even more elegant over a button-down shirt in another neutral tone.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- Designed for a loose fit
- Internal shoulder pads
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT 40
- Beige grain de poudre wool
- Button fastening at front
- 100% wool; lining: 52% viscose, 48% cotton
- Dry clean
- Designer color: Straw
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.