Cropped pleated wool tapered pants
- IT48 (one left)
- IT50 (low stock)
Stella McCartney did an apprenticeship with Edward Sexton - a friend of her father's in the late '60s - and she says her time with him on Savile Row continues to influence her tailoring. Cut for a loose fit with a tapered hem, these pants sit high on the waist and have front pleats. They're made from gray wool, which the brand sources from a small group of hand-selected farms, chosen for their "commitment to animal welfare and environmental stewardship."
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- Those with a curvy figure may wish to take their normal size
- High-rise, cut for a loose fit, tapered at the hem
- Cropped length
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT 38
- Gray wool
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at front
- 100% wool
- Dry clean
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.