+ NET SUSTAIN printed crepe de chine wide-leg pants
- IT34 (low stock)
- IT36 (sold out)
- IT38 (sold out)
- IT44 (sold out)
- IT46 (sold out)
- IT48 (sold out)
- IT50 (low stock)
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. Our Stella McCartney capsule celebrates the beginning of summer with its colorful, effortlessly feminine designs, all created with sustainably sourced fabrics like the crepe de chine of these pants. Made in Italy, this breezy wide-leg pair is unlined and printed with an abstract floral print taken from the brand's archive. They sit flatteringly high on the waist so will look great styled with a cropped sweater or the matching camisole.
This product was created using Considered Processes. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- High-rise, cut for a wide-leg fit
- Particularly long in length
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an IT 38
- Multicolored crepe de chine
- Concealed hook, button and zip fastening at front
- 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.