18-karat gold sapphire ring
- 6 (sold out)
- 7 (sold out)
Designer Suzanne Kalan travels all over the world to personally select the stones used in her handmade jewelry. Cast from 18-karat gold, this ring is embellished with sapphires scattered in her signature 'Fireworks' setting. It's the perfect size to stack with other bands.
- US sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Baguette-cut sapphires, total weight: 0.85-carats
- Comes in a designer-stamped box
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.