18-karat white gold diamond ring
Color: White gold
- 6 (sold out)
- 7 (sold out)
- 8 (sold out)
Fine jewelry designer Suzanne Kalan says she wants women to wear her designs today, tomorrow and in 20 years from now - they're both current and timeless. Handmade from 18-karat white gold, this ring is set with 0.59-carats of beautifully scattered diamonds, intended to mimic fireworks. Style yours with the matching earrings.
- US sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Baguette-cut G VS diamonds, total weight: 0.32-carats; round brilliant-cut G VS diamonds, total weight: 0.27-carats
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.