14-karat gold, turquoise and diamond necklace
The stones used in Sydney Evan's jewelry have special, symbolic meanings - the turquoise beads on this necklace are thought to "recharge the spirit" and "invite calm and clear thinking". It's made from polished 14-karat gold and strung with diamond-encrusted hamsa and evil eye charms. Layer it with one of the brand's short chain styles.
This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 27cm / 10.5in
- Pendant Length: 5cm / 2in
- Pendant Width: 1cm / 0.4in
- Turquoise, total weight: 2.852-carats; brilliant-cut H I2 diamonds, total weight: 1.004-carats
- Lobster clasp fastening
- Comes in a designer-stamped box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.