The Mighty Company
The Stratford belted leather jacket
- x small
- large (low stock)
The '90s are The Mighty Company's biggest source of inspiration - it's where founder Jessie Willner gets the label's signature relaxed fits and eclectic color palettes from. Modeled after trucker jackets from the decade, this 'The Stratford' style is cut from supple leather and has a long belt to nip in your waist. You can also leave it open to let the cool ombré lining peek out.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended for a relaxed fit, use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- Short in the sleeves
- Supple, non-stretchy leather
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a size Small
- Beige leather
- Button fastenings through front
- 100% leather (Lamb)
- Specialist clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.