The R Collective
+ NET SUSTAIN + Weiyu Hung Karl belted organic cotton-blend midi dress
Color: Army green
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. The R Collective's upcycled 'Karl' dress is one of Creative Director Denise Ho's hero picks - and it's not hard to see why. Created in collaboration with Netherlands-based designer Weiyu Hung, it's made from organic cotton-blend cut using efficient, waste-minimizing patterns, belted at the waist and has a storm flap on the back, just like one you'd traditionally find on a trench coat. Our stylists like it with knee boots, but it'll look just as cool with sneakers.
This product Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a slightly loose fit, use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a size XS/S
- Army-green organic cotton-blend
- Partially concealed button fastenings through front
- 67% organic cotton, 33% polyester; lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.