Big Sisea oversized cotton-poplin shirt
- x small
- x large (sold out)
The Row's 'Big Sisea' shirt was worn with a turtleneck and wide-leg pants at the Spring '20 show - a simple but unexpected look the style set has been emulating ever since. Made from cotton-poplin, it's cut for an airy, oversized fit with long sleeves that fall elegantly over your hands. It fastens with glossy mother-of-pearl buttons.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended for an oversized fit, cut to be worn very loose
- Long in the sleeves
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size Small
- Light-blue cotton-poplin
- Partially concealed button fastenings through front
- 100% cotton
- Dry clean
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.