Frieden stretch-wool vest
- x small (low stock)
- large (sold out)
- x large (low stock)
Tailoring has always been a major component of The Row's collections - it even got it's name from Saville Row, the London street synonymous with impeccable men's suiting. This longline 'Frieden' vest is made from black stretch-wool and has a notched collar and self-tie belt to cinch the slightly loose silhouette. Wear it with the label's midi skirt.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended for a slightly loose fit, use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5'11" and is wearing a size Small
- Black stretch-wool
- Button fastening at front
- 96% wool, 4% elastane; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo)
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.