Paneled jersey, satin and piqué track pants
- IT36 (low stock)
- IT38 (low stock)
- IT40 (low stock)
- IT42 (low stock)
- IT44 (low stock)
- IT46 (low stock)
- IT48 (sold out)
The jersey used to make TOM FORD's track pants is woven mostly from silk, so it's really light and lustrous. Blended with cotton and a touch of stretch, this black pair is cut for a comfortable fit, detailed with utility pockets and paneled with satin and piqué, just like the matching jacket. They have tapered and elasticated cuffs, so you can easily wear them with heels.
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- Dropped crotch, designed for a relaxed fit
- Elasticated at the waist for a flexible fit
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an IT 38
- Black stretch silk and cotton-blend jersey, cotton and silk-blend satin and piqué
- Pull on
- Fabric1: 70% silk, 27% cotton, 3% elastane; fabric2: 50% cotton, 50% silk; fabric3: 95% silk, 5% elastane; trim: 100% triacetate; lining: 100% cotton
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.