Striped pleated stretch-jersey tennis dress
- x small
- x large
Tory Sport's retro dress is inspired by sporty styles worn by Chris Evert and Billie Jean King in the '70s. It's cut from a moisture-wicking stretch-jersey, so you'll be comfortable in warm afternoons on the court, and has a pleated skirt. The sleeveless bodice means you can swing and serve powerfully.
Wear it with: APL Athletic Propulsion Labs Sneakers.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Dropped waist
- Mid-weight, breathable, stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5’9” and is wearing a size Small
- White, burgundy and black stretch-jersey
- Slips on
- 80% polyester, 20% elastane
- Machine wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.